Fit. Healthy. Happy.
2 Spuds in a Pod provide training for the following qualifications:
- Gym Instructor Level 2 (the start of your fitness career!)
- Personal Training Level 3 (this is where the real work starts!)
- Ante and Post-Natal Exercise (specialist course)
- Exercise Referral (specialist course)
- Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment and Award in Education and Training (take your qualifications then train and assess new trainers into the industry)
**Gym Instructor Level 2 and Personal Training Level 3 can be done as a Combi course.**
2 Spuds in a Pod offers:
- Guidance through the theory part of the qualification with your tutor (you can ask as many questions as you wish too!)
- Preparation with your tutor with regards to your practical exams
These vary per course so please get in touch to find out more.
Award in Mental Health Awareness (and Mental Health First Aid) Certificate
1 in 4 people are diagnosed with a mental health condition everyday in the UK.
In partnership with Bodycore and Active IQ 2 Spuds in a Pod will help you understand what mental health is, common mental health conditions, how to reduce stigma and discrimination and encourage people how to talk about mental health. The course will also provide you with essential information on how to deal with recognising and responding to a mental health crisis.
Mental Health conditions covered are:
– Anxiety disorders including stress, phobias and post-traumatic stress disorder
– Eating disorders including anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa
– Addiction and substance misuse
Assessments and Costs
This is a recognised qualification and there will be online assessments to do as part of the certificate. The costs is £180pp and it can be completed online, face-to-face, in a group or one-to-one.
More information can be found in this brochure.